Iron deficiency matrix (blue pill)
In today’s iron deficiency matrix, the iron lie prevails, which is composed of five errors:
- Iron deficiency only manifests itself in anaemia
- A ferritin value of 15 ng/ml is sufficient for all people.
- Women and children need less iron than men
- Normal menstruation does not lead to iron deficiency.
- Iron tablets are therapeutically effective
Iron matrix (red pill)
The SIHO and over one million Swiss citizens who have already been successfully treated can testify that the opposite is the case in all five points. The iron matrix turns the iron lie upside down:
- Iron deficiency is already manifest in iron deficiency syndrome
- A ferritin value of 15 ng/ml is not enough for most people.
- Women and children need the same amount of iron as men
- Normal menstruation can also lead to iron deficiency.
- Only iron infusions are therapeutically effective